New Book by Melanie Nelson & Shannon Lowe
What did I have to do to win? Well, The Official Everything TypePad Blog had an announcement on Tuesday, March 23. (I didn't see it until last night.) The contest was to come up with the title of a "Dummies" book that you would write. I admit, I got so fixated on thinking up titles that I entered about a jillion times and they picked one of mine as one of the five winners to receive a copy of the new book. Yea me! And Yea TypePad, my new best friend!
TypePad announced the winners today:
1) Profit Doctor - An anatomy book: Gummies, Tummies and Bummies for Dummies
2) Dan Baldwin - Getting raw (and not breaking up with your family) for Dummies. A Book on Raw Food.
4) Michelle Yard - Marketing to the over 50's for Dummies
5) Liz@this fullhouse - Don't call me Dummy for Dummies - How some of us prefer to be referred to as challenged
Woohoo! I'm going to be learning things like:
- Posting via your phone
- Protecting your writing
- Backing up your blog
- How to encourage comments
And I'll get:
- Advice about writing in your own voice
- Tips and tricks
- Descriptions of ten people using TypePad well
- Instructions for tweaking your TypePad theme
And more and more - you can check out the Table of Contents and lots of the pages over on Amazon at TypePad for Dummies. I can't wait to read this book.
Then next, I better get a copy of "Finding More Time in Your Day to Write Blog Posts... for Dummies" 'cuz I know I'll be on fire to "gussie up" my blogging. How about you?